viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Opening 5th June / Prejudices without Pride

The movies opening in Zaragoza today are:

1. Coco avant Chanel: It's about a designer and I'm gay!! Of course I'm Seeing it. Audrey doesn't hurt either.

2. Jonas Brothers: The 3D concert experience: If those three call this an experience, what will they think once they lose their sacred virginities? I may be gay, but I ain't no gay-teen. Not seeing it.

3. Coraline: Yes! Yes! I'm Seeing it. And loving it by the way...

4. Paraíso Travel: What is this? Yet another Renoir movie with no publicity. Not seeing it. For some reason Imdb says if you liked this one, you'll enjoy The Incredibles (?).

5. Terminator Salvation: I haven't seen any of the Terminator films (à la Star Trek), so I'll probably end up watching this.

Coraline is here, therefore, GREAT weekend!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario