domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

Opening 12th June / Prejudices without Pride

Being immersed in a world of Brechtian plays and christenings, I had forgot to judge the movies opening last Friday in Zaragoza. Which are:

1. 7 minutos: Spanish comedy I'm really attracted to, for no specific reason whatsoever, though Marta Etura and Asier Exteandía might have something to do. Seeing it.

2. Cleaner: Some sort of thriller with Samuel L. Jackson (bad) Ed Harris (good) and Eva Mendes (bad in movies, good in interviews). Not seeing it.

3. Hexe Lilli, der Drache und das magische Buch: Based on the books by Lilli the witch (in Spain it was called Kika (?), maybe a nod to Almodóvar). I kinda hated the books (my sister loved them) and the movie looks worse. Not seeing it.

4. Pandora'nin kutusu: Turkish indie movie that would most likely bore me to death and resurrection. Not seeing it.

5. No-Do: Spanish horror movie. No, thanks. Not seeing it.

6. I love you, man: I loved Paul Rudd when he was Phoebe's husband and if this comedy is not too much scatologic, I'll probably enjoy it very much. Probably seeing it.

Not a very intersting weekend but not to die either.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario