viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

Opening 4th September / Prejudices without Pride

Today is Beyoncé's birthday (more to come) and also my grandma's and the movies opening in Zaragoza today are:

1. He's just not that into you: It actually opened yesterday so I've already seen it (more to come).

2. Agallas: TV actor doing a movie his teenage fans won't dig. So what? Not seeing it.

3. Frozen River: Opening only a year and a month after it opened in the States. And with Oscar nomination. Impressive. Seeing it.

4. Gamer: I remember a time when I respected Gerald Butler but I can't remember why. Not seeing it.

5. Funny People: I haven't seen any of Appatow's films, so it may be time to start. Seeing it.

6. Cliente: French movie about a male prostitute. No thanks. Not seeing it.

Nice weekend but the best is to come...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario