viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

Opening 11th September / Prejudices without Pride

This last Wednesday a new movie house opened in Zaragoza, yay! (we have 8, now) with promises of wider variety, let's see:

1. Owl and the Sparrow: It won a lot of festivals and it's one of those elusive films that are not dubbed. Good for Aragonia! Maybe seeing it.

2. District 9: Oh yes! I loved its publicity campaign and seeing it was a revolution in the States I'm curious. Seeing it.

3. El último guión: A documentary about Buñuel ( Aragonese himself). I'm shamed to say I have seen none of his films, so it's probably pointless watching a documentary about them. Not seeing it.

4. Gordos: The second film by Daniel Sánchez Arévalo (who directed Azuloscurocasinegro) looks really good. Seeing it.

5. My bloody Valentine: This looks scary (no, thanks) and not very good (no, thanks). It's interesting to see it opened in 5 out of 8 movie places (!). Not seeing it.

6. Bandslam: Vanessa Hudgens is still alive? I didn't know. In case she's only a zombie who wants to eat brains I'll have to say... Not seeing it.

Interesting weekend (just my luck is the one I'm leaving for London (oh yeah!!)).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario