1. The Informant!: Great to begin with, I'm really looking forward to see this! Therefore and evidently... Seeing it.
2. Ashes of time: Though reconciled with Willy Wonkar through My blueberry nights, I might be a little sceptic towards this film but considering that my better half suffers of a cronic condition called Wonkarwaiism I'm... Seeing it.
3. Taking Woodstock: Ang Lee. Emile Hirsch. With long hair. Three powerful reasons. Seeing it.
4. El secreto de sus ojos: Possibly Mexican contender for the Oscars. Anyway, there's too much to see this weekend to be bothered by appetisers. Not seeing it.
5. Jennifer's Body: This is quality cinema on the other hand... I love Amanda and with hopes that the film is funnier than scarier I'm... Seeing it.
6. Surrogates: Though the premise might look appealing, it will most likely end up being disappointing. Not seeing it.
7. Oceanworld 3D: This is the documentary that has opened instead The September Issue. Adding insult to the injury Belén Rueda voices a fucking turtle! Not seeing it!
If I wasn't mortally wounded by Anna Wintour's absence, this would be a great weekend...