viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

Opening 6th March / Prejudices without Pride

I know Los abrazos rotos doesn't open today but I'm not very excited by any of the movies that do actually open, therefore the picture.
Movies opening today in Zaragoza:
1. Kirschblüten-Hanami: Japan, cherry trees, German movie... Not appealing to me. Anyway they say it's beautiful. Not seeing it.
~~
2. Gran Torino: Clint Eastwood playing himself, no Angelina in sight... Not appealing to me. Not seeing it.
~~
3. Bedtime Stories: I can't even tell why this isn't appealing to me. Not seeing it.
~~
4. Thick as Thieves: Why, oh why? Not seeing it.
~~
5. Watchmen: This ain't too appealing either but everyone is talking about it. I yearn for social acceptance so I'll watch this just to say I hated it and be expelled from society. Seeing it.

1 comentario:

  1. You´re going to love Watchmen and you know it!!!And not only because of some actor´s part of the body...

    By the way, beautiful picture, as usual... What a moment, yesterday´s surprise trailer!!!

    You´re wonderful my darling...I´m missing you so much...

    I LOVE U!!!

    ResponderEliminar