domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

Opening 27th March/ Prejudices without pride

The films that opened (past tense as I fell a little behind) on 27th March (International day of Theatre, by the way) in Zaragoza are:

1. Ben X: Weird movie it seems. I had never heard of it. Nothing in it says: "Go to the movies" in a sort of ghostly voice so... Not seeing it.

2. Confessions of a shopaholic: I'll probably like this movie but it kills me to spend money when all I'm going to do is bitching about dubbing. Probably not seeing it.

3. The secret life of bees: This has "I'll make you cry" written all over it. I love that in a movie. If I don't cry I'll probably hate this. Seeing it.

4. Mentiras y gordas: This is a Spanish film where they have chosen the worst actors from the worst Spanish TV series. The plot deals with drugs and love. Ehem... Not seeing it.

5. Retorno a Hansala: Film about emigration/inmigration. Got nominated to three Goyas. Anyway I don't feel called. Not seeing it.

6. Street Fighter: The legend of Chun-Li: Why something like this opens here and not The flight of the red balloon or Un conte de Nöel? It feels so unfair to people who expect something other than blood and Kristin Kreuk's boobs from a movie. Not seeing it.

7. Traitor: I tend to dislike films where guns are so publicly dispalyed. Gives to me a sense of "Stallone is behind this" that I don't like a bit. Not seeing it.

Not a very good weekend...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario