viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Opening 13th March / Prejudices without Pride

I've just heard that Sandra Oh (Oh!) appears in Blindness. I had no idea. Love her!!

~~


Movies opening today in Zaragoza:

~~

1. Blindness: Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo and Sandra Oh (Oh!). I don't care about those bad reviews, I'm definitely Seeing it.

~~

2. Hotel for dogs. How many movies can be based on dogs? This sounds just terrible. Not seeing it.

~~

3. The Burning Plain. Charlize Theron directed by Guillermo Arriaga. Could be pretty mediocre. Anyway... Seeing it.

~~

4. Los muertos van deprisa. Neus Asensi is a good Spanish actress. Anyway Spanish comedies often let me down. So... Probably not seeing it.

~~

5. Der Baader Meinhof Komplex. Movies that seem so smart-y frighten me. Not seeing it.

~~

6. The Visitor. I hope Richard Jenkins to be an inspiraration as an actor. So... Seeing it.
~~
7. Underworld 3. I don't even care what the actual title of this film may be. Nothing to say about this. Not seeing it.
~~
Of course I couldn't stop writing without thinking again of... Los abrazos rotos. Can't wait!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario