viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

Opening 27th February


This humble blog has as a goal to narrate my cinema adventures. And I happen to live in a town called Zaragoza which is in Spain. So, when talking about the films that are opening this weekend, I'll write about my feelings on those opening here. Which are:

~~

1. Ghost Town (¡Me ha caído el muerto!, lit. The dead has fallen on me(!)) : Though Gervais is not very known (actually it is not known) here in Spain, I'll probably end up watching this film. Kinnear and Leoni seem fun to me, but the trailer is not too appealing. Probably seeing it.

~~

2. Che: Gerrilla. No extrange translations for this one. Apparently I'd be eager to see it if I had watched the first one. I may pay a visit to my videoclub to see what Benicio can do. Probably seeing it.

~~

3. In the name of the King. I don't know what to say. This film opens in four of seven cinemas we have in Zaragoza, but a movie like I'm not there is actually not here and never has been, because it never arrived. Why? I don't even want to guess. Not seeing it.

~~

4. Parlez-moi de la pluie. (Photo) This is the film I'm more interested this weekend. A small French feature that has received some good reviews. Seeing it.

~~

5. Julia. Good: Tilda!!!! Not-so-good: I don't feel the urge to run to the cinema. Bad: Loooooooong movie. Probably not seeing it.

~~

6. The Pink Panther 2. Because, apparently, the first one was not enough. I mean, this has to be bad. It doesn't even have Beyoncé. Poor Steve Martin. He can be funny, as he was at the Oscars but he was terrible in the first part of this. It also stars Emily Mortimer which is always cute to look at. Not seeing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario