jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009

Golden Knights Night

Tonight I'm watching the Oscars for the first time in my not-so-short-now life. Before the awards I'm seeing The Wrestler, so maybe I won't be going for Penn and Adams after all...
Here are my choices in some categories:
Picture: The Reader
Director: Stephen Daldry
Lead actress: Kate Winslet
Lead actor: Sean Penn
Supporting actress: Amy Adams
Supporting actor: Heath Ledger
Original Screenplay: WALL·E
Adapted Screenplay: The Reader
Cinematography: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Art Direction: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Costume Design: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Editing: Milk
Foreign Film: Entre les murs (the only one I could see)
Score: Milk
Song: Down to Earth
Animated: WALL·E
It's easy to suppose they're not predictions (if they were, there would be a lot more Slumdog around here).
Let's see what happens...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario