miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Thoughts in the middle of the year

1st of July = 2nd half of the year, time to think of what I've seen this year.
The best of the year this far has been (if I was like Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway or James Franco and I had been invited to the academy and Oscars were to happen right now, my ballot would be):

1. Coraline

2. Los abrazos rotos

3. The Boat that Rocked

4. La Vergüenza

5. Siete Minutos

6. Star Trek

7. The Young Victoria

8. State of Play

9. Duplicity

10. Coco avant Chanel

Considering that I have seen 14 films of 2009, my insight is not quite profound. The four films not included are Watchmen, Tetro, Obsessed and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Only two films will pass to history (my history at least): Coraline and Los abrazos rotos.

1 comentario:

  1. I have only seen Coraline, and frankly it's perfect... OMG The cat is love, and I think it's the same cat of the nightmare before christmas...xD

    No sé que me da que lo he escrito todo mal. You know, I'm starting (:

    ResponderEliminar