lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

A hundred posts with the family...

(Post #100!!) Tres dies amb la família is an amazing film. All the actors are great, so natural, so subtle... I went with three friends to the movies and each one had a character they understood better without coinciding. I'm not sure I'm making myself clear, but what I mean is that the movie understands all the characters, the movie has no favourites. Great script with superb dialogues, a very personal direction. Nausicaa Bonnín and Eduard Fernández (in the picture) are amazing. Really great film.

1 comentario:

  1. Así que three friends... Ok, tomo nota...Yo fui con un brother, una sister in law y un ex-boyfriend y también me encantó la película...

    Qué foto más preciosa!Quiero decir, para alguien que le pone un 7 a "Entre las piernas" no está nada mal...

    Pero la peli es Dios, fantástica... Atención atención: Entre las piernas y Cabaret tienen la misma nota. Toma ya.

    Por cierto, felicidades por las 100 entradas!! Una gran película para un gran acontecimiento...

    Hasta luego, friend!

    ResponderEliminar