miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

. ; . . . ; ; . ; . . ; ; ; . .

It was only a few days ago when I finished reading No One Belongs Here More Than You, a compilation of short stories by Miranda July, and now I've just seen Me and You and Everyone We Know, a movie by Miranda July. When reading the book I first noticed the humor and then the tenderness, a really profound tenderness I wasn't expecting. When watching the movie it is impossible not to notice or not to expect that tenderness, because that first scene is pure and vulnerable tenderness. Every character is so lovable and so carefully portrayed that they can only be described as genuinely human. A simple and yet so deep script, gorgeous visuals... Great. Miranda July is incredibly talented as a writer and as a movie maker.

And by the way, I don't think I'll ever see neither Ice Land, nor Tyrone Street.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario