sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Opening Easter / Prejudices without pride

The movies that opened in Zaragoza while I was in Paris and Denmark (sort of) are:

1. Al final del camino: Spanish comedy exploiting the fact that the two main actors were a couple in a well-known TV series. Dealing with El Camino de Santiago. Not seeing it.
~~
2. Control: A 2007 (!) movie I don't want to see. Anyway Davigüi will drag me to the theatre. Seeing it.
~~
3. Dragonball Evolution: I remember when I loved Justin Chatwin because he appeared in Lost (in the great-airport-scene episode), now I'll have to pretend I don't know who he is. Not seeing it.
~~
4. Les femmes de l'ombre: What is this? Haven't heard of it ergo I have no prejudices. Not seeing it.
~~
5. Faubourg 36: I loved Les Choristes, but this doesn't look good. Not seeing it.
~~
6. Knowing: Another ridiculous movie with Nicolas Cage. Does this mean the next one will be real? He does true movies from time to time, so when is our next Weather Man coming? Not seeing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario